Monday, July 6, 2009

I'm famous..

Except I'm not. However, this article in the Statesman written by Andrea Ball made me famous for 7.5 minutes..Not quite my 15 minutes of fame..

http://www.statesman.com/search/content/news/stories/local/2009/07/05/0705philanthropy.html

It's interesting to me what people go through during their lives yet how much they can accomplish. Looking at some of more poignant "about me" stories makes me think that so many of us focus on what we are unable to do, rather than what we can do.

This weekend, I gave in and used super glue again, despite my adamant statement in college that it was a creation of some very mean people. Despite that, I managed to complete my project in a timely manner.

I'm not a creative person by trade. I don't claim to be creative because then people think I'm creative and ask me to do creative things. I do have very creative friends, though, so I'm never worried if/when a project is assigned. A rarity, though.

I'm currently putting together my Top 10 Favorite Moments from the 4th of July..it will be good. Nate grilled veggie hamburgers..that's a Top 10 in itself..

No comments:

Post a Comment